hoho... last 22nd may was da best birthday i've ever had! yela...b'coz of dis short sem,i've met my friends on my birthday.. sadisnyer...yela..b4 dis,cuti is in may n june... no one would wish "happy birthday" lively in fo\ront of me..hoho... aku gumbira...dat 22nd of may tu...we went to MARDI 4 some expo..(expo or money-overflowed-day?)hahahahha.... gler...i bought carrot cake...just a nice small cake 2 share with those who went to MARDI with me...it was SUPERB!!sedap ooo.... ok la...here,i wanna list up my birthday messages...(my hp got low memory..have 2 delete 'em all) DEAN :stars---->dunno how to sketch here...but thanks dean!it was lovely! FATIN :no greeting cards i give,no sweet flowers 2 send,no cute graphics 2 4wrd,juz,i'll pray 4 ur happiness now n always.."happy birthday"-->amin..thanks a lot..da funniest thing happened 2 me n fatin...we've been lied by all of our classmates..huh..but we r none taken at all!haha...its funny t...
.....Hehehehehehehheee..... Finally boleh gak nak cerita pasal kucing2 I. Semalam nak cerita dah...siap taip suku karangan dah...lepas tu, komputer neh dengki ngan I ke ape ke, I tataw laaa...TUUP...terus restart..kerana terlampau sakit hati dan fed up, saya pon terus blah menjauhi komputer yang berhasad dengki neh. Uhuuuu....okay, sekarang neh, here I am, starting all over again! Hmmm....nak start dengan sape dulu ye? owh ya! Entry ni pasal kucing2 saya yang recently saya bela. Okay2, we'll start with the eldest. ~Blue Jeans a.k.a Kakak~ Emmm...Blue Jeans ni saya yang bagi nama tu...nama omputih since mata dia warna biru...cantik! Tapi abang saya cakap, "apasal tak letak nama roundneck ke, turtleneck ke." Heee...perli tak ingat dunia! Nama kakak tu pulak Ummi yang bagi nama tu. Hahaha...sebab dia memang kakak kepada Hazel (adik). Tapi kan, disebabkan nama abnormal neh, orang boleh salah anggap taw! Ummi cakap orang boleh pikir pelik dengar dialog2 macam ni "abang ka...
So there I said. I'm not perfect in being a good girl for a good boy. 25 minutes earlier I've done browsing/stalking my friend's wedding day's pictures. And I was like "eh...sweet nyer!! Suke2! Bler la leh jmpe boy mcm ni plak." . She (dentist-to-be) married to a doc-to-be. Both are pious and have crystal-clear faces. As my mind floating around thinking/dreaming about my dream boy, something popped my dreaming balloon. Hurt by the act, I stuttered. I kept my eyes linger around me. Right here, right now, I'm listening to Rihanna's songs, lazying on my bed, Facebook-ing like tomorrow Mark Zuckerberg will close down his company and a little attention to when my homework will be done. My mind said, can I be like her? Am I qualified enough to be 'marketed' to pious man as a wife? CAN I? Well, as Allah said in Al-Quran (An-Nur 24:26) : Bad statements are for bad people (or bad women for bad men) an d bad people for bad statements (or bad men for bad...
Comments